Recipe by rusted_essence
I am tryin to create healthier meals of late and I had these two tastey veggies on hand so I made this number up. It mainly feeds two...
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon lime juice or 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- sea salt
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- warm skillet to med high with butter in it.
- cut potatoes and squash into coins that are very thin, less than 1/4 inch.
- add potatoes and squash.
- season with salt and pepper and add juice
- stir together and cover.
- cook for around 20 minutes or until veggies are tender stirring occasionally.