- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 1 (29 ounce) can pear halves in natural juice, drained
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 ounces shredded coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- With sharp knife slice sweet potatoes, length wise into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
- In a large bowl, gently toss potatoes. With next 5 ingredients, until well mixed.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 12x8 casserole dish, evenly.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar then coconut. Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.