Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I can't remember where this recipe came from, but it is a good buffet dish, great with baked ham or turkey. I like it because it is less sweet than a lot of sweet potato casseroles. (Prep time is approximate).
- Boil sweet potatoes in their skins until barely tender.
- Peel, slice thickly, and arrange in a buttered baking dish.
- In a saucepan mix remaining ingredients.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Pour over sweet potatoes and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until glazed and hot.