- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup self-rising flour
- 2⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, plus
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Let the potatoes cool to touch; peel and mash potatoes.
- Stir in cranberry sauce and cinnamon.
- Transfer mixture to a lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, and oats; cut in butter until mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
- Spoon crumbs over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 20 minutes.
- Top with marshmallows and bake until golden brown.