Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is so simple, so easy, so delicious!
Make and share this Sweet Potatoes and Apples recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Slice cooked potatoes and apples 1/4"- 1/2" thick.
- Place half of each in buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half the sugar, salt, and dot with half the butter.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes.
- Variations: Add 1/2 cup chopped nuts and/or a tablespoon of grated orange rind.
Excellent. Next time I will double it if more than 4 or 5 are being served.
I have to give 5 stars for this recipe. I did change it a little bit to accomidate my wifes diet by not adding butter. I added about 1/4 tsp each crystalized ginger and dehydrated orange peel, per layer. We couldn't stop eating them. Thanks for the wonderful recipe.