Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is one of my favorite sweet potato dishes. You could use canned sweet potatoes if you are in a hurry, just slice them and skip ahead to adding the orange spread.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free orange fruit spread
- Slice the sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch slices.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick spray, then spread potatoes in layers and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, until potatoes are tender to the touch.
- Spoon orange fruit spread over the potatoes, cover with foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Perfect! Easy and tasty, couldn't ask for a better side dish Nottackeddown