Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I love this as dessert or side with dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir beaten egg and flour into sweet mash potatoes.
- 2Set aside In a separate bowl the Rice Crispy Cereal or crushed gingers snaps .
- 3With a tablespoon scoop up about 1 1/4 cups of the mixture and shape around each marshmallow, creating a 2 to 3-inch diameter ball. Roll the balls in the either the cereal or gingersnaps covering it completely . Cover with foil and freeze a lined baking sheet.
- 4When ready to serve ,bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees. On a cookie sheet line with baking paper . Watch carefully for the last few minutes of cooking; the melting marshmallows can cause the potato balls to burst open.
- 5You may freeze these ahead of time.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potatoe Balls #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 34.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Mashed Sweet Potatoes