Recipe by Puppies777
This bread is a Thanksgiving staple. It's also great with pork or ham. The smell is heavenly while baking.
- 1⁄2 cup milk, warm PLUS
- 2 tablespoons milk, warm
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup canned sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- In your Bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread settings. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- I usually make this on the dough cycle. After removing the dough from the Bread machine, place it in a loaf pan that has been sprayed with Pam. Let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes (I place the pan on the top of the stove while it preheats). Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes. The loaf will sound hollow when you tap on it when it is done. If using an instant-read thermometer, bread will be 180° - 190°.
- Serve warm with butter.