Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy and elegant. A must for the holidays. The cashews add a nice crunch to this peachy sweet potato dish.
- Cook potatoes in enough salted water to cover until tender.
- Drain, peel, and cut into thick pieces.
- Combine brown sugar, cashews, ginger and salt.
- Layer 1/2 each of the potatoes, peaches and brown sugar mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake, covered, in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Spoon syrup over all before serving.