- 1⁄2 cup seedless raisin
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, boiled until just tender then peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix raisins and brandy in small bowl, let stand 20 minutes.
- Drain raisins.
- Layer sweet potatoes in 9 x9 x2 inch baking pan, top with raisins.
- Mix brown sugar, margarine, water and cinnamon in small saucepan, heat to boil.
- Pour over sweet potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, basting with pan juices occasionally.