- 340.19 g packagefrozen acorn squash
- 453.59 g can sweet potatoes or 453.59 g can cut yams in syrup, drained
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 14.79 ml dark brown sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook squash according to directions on package.
- In a large bowl, mash sweet potatoes coarsely; add squash, butter, salt, and cinnamon, stirring until well mixed.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 1-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon squash mixture into dish.
- Top with marshmallows and bake for 10 minutes or until heated through and marshmallows are lightly browned.