Sue Lau's Note:
Easy to make, and great to make ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook squash according to directions on package.
- 2In a large bowl, mash sweet potatoes coarsely; add squash, butter, salt, and cinnamon, stirring until well mixed.
- 3Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 4Lightly grease a 1-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 5Spoon squash mixture into dish.
- 6Top with marshmallows and bake for 10 minutes or until heated through and marshmallows are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato & Winter Squash Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.9
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 131.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g