1/3 Photos of Sweet Potato Wedges
These are perfect with any meat dinner, especially pork chops or turkey!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- 2Cut sweet potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into six wedges.
- 3Mix with remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- 4Toss gently to coat potatoes thoroughly.
- 5Place wedges on a baking sheet without letting them touch and bake for 25 minutes or until very tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.3
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 181.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g