1/1 Photo of Sweet Potato Vichyssoise
I got this recipe from a cookbook I can't recall the name of, but since I love vichyssoise, I tried this recipe, and it is fabulous. I make it when the weather turns warm and serve it cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the leeks in the butter.
- 2Add stock, wine, and potatoes and heat to a boil.
- 3Turn down the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4Stir in zest, lime juice, milk, and cream.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Puree in small batches.
- 7Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- 8Serve and garnish with chopped chives.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Vichyssoise
Serving Size: 1 (537 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.1
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 1751.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 15.3 g