Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe came from a fitness forum.
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 cups potatoes
- 1 (425 g) canof drained tuna
- 1 packet dutch curry and rice soup mix
- 1 egg
- 1 onion
- Peel and cook all of the potatoes in boiling water.
- Chop up onion and mix with tuna, Dutch Curry& Rice Soup mix and egg.
- Once potatoes are cooked drain and mash.
- Fold potatoes into tuna mixture.
- Let cool.
- Once cooled mould into patties and fry in oil until brown.
What a lovely simple dinner this made with some salad. Instead of dutch curry soup I used cheese & leek & left out the onion but added some chives. I was a little worried that they may be too "wet" to form patties but they cooked up nicely & were a hit with hubby & 4 yr old DD. We topped them with some sweet chilli mayo..yum!