Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A special way to serve sweet potatoes. Rich and delicate.
Make and share this Sweet Potato Timbales recipe from Food.com.
- In a food processor, mix sweet potatoes with coriander, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Blend in one egg white at a time.
- Pour in cream and blend until well combined.
- Divide mixture equally among 6 well buttered 1/2 cup ramekins or custard cups.
- Place ramekins in baking pan, pour in enough boiling water to come halfway up sides of dishes.
- Cover with foil, using the tip of a knife make a few small vents.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes or until tester inserted in centre of a timbale comes out clean.
- Let stand for 2 or 3 minutes, run knife around edge of each timbale and turn out onto warmed plates.
- If desired, garnish each timbale with a dollop of sour cream and a spring of coriander.
- Serve as a side dish or as part of a vegetarian meal.