- 14 1⁄2 ounces vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 ounce dried porcini mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled & cut into chunks (about 2 pounds)
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cooked couscous
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine broth and mushrooms; bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer 2 minutes.
- Add to an oven-proof casserole with the sweet potatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, sage, garlic, and salt.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, stirring once.
- Add the olive oil to sweet-potato mixture; stir and bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes longer.
- Stir well and cool at least 5 minutes before serving, allowing liquid in mixture to thicken slightly.
- Serve over couscous.