Recipe by Missy Merrill
I like to fix these as an alternative to French Fries. They are lower in fat and much better for you!! My son just "gobbles" them up!!
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Cut slices into 1/4 inch wide sticks.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle oil over potato sticks and toss well.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and toss.
- Arrange sticks in a single layer on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until sticks are lightly browned and crisp, stirring every 10 minutes.