Top Review by Elly in Canada
I love sweet potato fries; the flavours of olive oil and herbs are heavenly! This is a great recipe, simple and tasty. I used dried rosemary, thyme and black pepper, when they were cooked I sprinkled the fries with salt.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, unpeeled scrubbed clean
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut sweet potatoes 1/2 inch thick lenghthwise strips,place in a large bowl.
- Add oil and toss to coat,Put on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes, turn over.
- Bake another 15 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley and salt.
- Substitutes;1 teaspoon dried oregano,basil or thyme leaves for fresh parsley.