Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I haven't tried this yet. I think it sounds great. Can be doubled very easily.
- 2 large sweet potatoes or 2 large yams
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons allspice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Peel, boil and mash sweet potatoes.
- Mash in butter. Stir in all other ingredients except eggs.
- Beat eggs separately, while sweet potato mixture cools slightly.
- Add eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Grease a loaf pan and pour mixture into pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot . Serves 4.
I have tried this and I thank you for posting it.very good!Will make again.