- 80 g whole wheat pita bread
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 red onion, chopped
- 150 g sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed & microwaved
- 6 black olives, pitted and sliced
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 30 g reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 30 g light mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bread on a baking tray and spread with the pizza sauce.
- Top with the onion, sweet potato, olives and spinach. Scatter with the fetta and mozzarella.
- Cook in a 200C oven for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is golden and the base crisp.
- Accompany with the salad.