Recipe by chive flower
A very simple and quick to prepare hearty soup with a little twist...(I don't like too sweet soups and the rosemary seems to balance out the sweetness of the sweet potatoes perfectly.)
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into small cubes
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 7 cups stock (i use miso paste and water)
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- - chop the onions and garlic and sweat off in a pan.
- - add the peeled and chopped sweet potatoes and shortly after add the stock.
- - add the paprika, nutmeg, seasoning and the fresh chopped rosemary.
- - leave to simmer for a good 45 minutes -- blend and add more seasoning if needed.