Recipe by Tracey_B
Easy Weight Watchers soup for 3 points a serve.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Mmmmmm!!! Yum! This soup is so silky and creamy, yet has no cream in it. The savory onions balanced the brown sugar perfectly. Aside from peeling/chopping, this is very qiock and easy to make. Thanx for posting!
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 800 g sweet potatoes, peeled, roughly chopped
- 6 cups water
- 3 vegetable bouillon cubes, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- chopped parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a pan with cooking spray, heat and add the onion and garlic. Cook until the onion is softened. Stir in the sweet potato. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Pour in the water, stock cubes and sugar. Bring to the boil, lower hear, cover and cook for about 20 minutes or until sweet potato is tender. Cool slightly.
- Puree the mixture and return to the pan. Reheat and serve sprinkled with the parsley.