In the semi-homemade style.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Lightly spray large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 3Cook sweet potatoes in the microwave according to the package directions.
- 4Empty into a large mixing bowl, add butter and beat with hand mixer to desired consistency.
- 5Mix the remaining ingredients (except marshmallows) and beat until well incorporated.
- 6Pour into casserole dish and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- 7Top with mini marshmallows and continue baking until marshmallows are to desired consistency.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Souffles
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.6
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 243.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g