Prep 12 mins
Cook 40 mins
In the semi-homemade style.
- 24 ounces of ore-idea steam & mash sweet potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook sweet potatoes in the microwave according to the package directions.
- Empty into a large mixing bowl, add butter and beat with hand mixer to desired consistency.
- Mix the remaining ingredients (except marshmallows) and beat until well incorporated.
- Pour into casserole dish and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Top with mini marshmallows and continue baking until marshmallows are to desired consistency.