TX Ladybug's Note:
My mom saw this recipe on the Food Network and tried it. Since then it has become a staple for holiday dinners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cook potatoes until tender.
- 2Drain potatoes and whip.
- 3Add sugar, eggs, salt, butter, milk and vanilla.
- 4Mix well and put in a greased 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 5Bake in a preheated 325°F oven for 25 minutes.
- 6Place marshmallows and pecans on top and return to oven for about 5 minutes or until brown on top.
- 7Food Network Episode #BF1A04.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.6
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.9 mg
- Sodium 333.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 60.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g