Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
A friend passed this on to me.
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- Peel and cube potatoes.
- Boil until cooked through and soft.
- Mash very well.
- While potatoes are warm but not hot, add in rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well and put in baking pan.
- Cook on approximately 350 for 1 hour.
Light and fluffy. After tasting it though I think a bit of butter should have been added. I put a blob on top and its great. A dash of nutmeg wouldnt hurt.