If you want to wow your guests for the Holidays this will do it.
Make and share this Sweet Potato Souffle recipe from Food.com.
- Bake sweet potatoes in oven until soft 1 to 1 1/2 hours at 350°F Pierce with fork to test.
- Peel then mash with egg beater.
- Mix in each ingredient separately and beat after each addition until light and fluffy.
- Pour into 15x10-inch Pyrex pan or two 9x13-inch. Mix topping ingredients together and sprinkle over sweet potatoes.
- Bake at 325°F for 25 minutes.
- This will puff up so don't have the pans too full.
- This freezes very well. If you use yams it is much dryer than using sweet potatoes.
- Serves 15.