- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk or 1 1⁄2 cups unflavored light soymilk
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 dash pumpkin pie spice
Directions See How It's Made
- The night before you want to make the smoothie, cook the sweet potato. I find the easiest way to do one potato is wash it well, prick it with a fork and microwave for 8-10 minutes, flipping over once. Let cool and store in the refrigerator over night.
- When ready to make your smoothie, pull off the potato peel.
- Blend all ingredients together until the mixture is smooth.