Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These have a nice flavor. But they DO come out mushy. So if your looking for crispy fries these may not be what your looking for. Enjoy!
- Pre heat oven to 425 deg
- Peel and slice sweet potatos into slices.
- Combine the sweet potatos and the rest of the ingredients in a ziplock bag mix throughly.
- Spray a cookie sheet with Pam. (you may want to put aluminum foil down first but still spray the foil with Pam)
- Spread the potatos out on the cookie sheet. Making sure they don't over lap.
- Bake for 30-40 mins (depending on how thick your slices are)
- Flip the potatos at least every 10 minutes.