Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
A different type of cold slaw--pretty in color and great for Thanksgiving.
Top Review by Bobbin
I found this recipe in an old Taste of Home magazine last spring and decided to make it. It is so yummy! Everyone I made it for loved it, too. I highly recommend this. It is great for summer! Cool and refreshing.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups peeled and shredded uncooked sweet potatoes
- 1 medium apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans