nice change to the 'norm' shepherds pie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 large onion
- vegetables (of your choice, celery,mushrooms,green beans, carrots)
- 1 (400 g) can tomatoes with juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 6 kumara or 6 sweet potatoes, mashed with little bit of butter and milk
- 1Preheat oven to 200C degrees.
- 2Heat non stick pan, add a little water and saute mince and onion until mince is lightly browned.
- 3Add vegetables, tomatoes and juice, worcestershire sauce, mustard, parsley and salt and pepper.
- 4Place mixture into ovenproof dish and top with mashed sweet potato.
- 5Bake at 200 for about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.0
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 398.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 27.9 g