Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Healthy Gourmet Cookbook.
Make and share this Sweet Potato Scones recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat an oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the sweet potato with the oil and sugar.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin seeds.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the potato mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Do not overmix.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out until 1/2-inch thick.
- Cut into rounds with a 2-inch cutter and place on the baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.