- 200 g sweet potatoes, cooked
- 4 teaspoons safflower oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin seeds or 1⁄4 cup pepitas, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the sweet potato with the oil and sugar.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin seeds.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the potato mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Do not overmix.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out until 1/2-inch thick.
- Cut into rounds with a 2-inch cutter and place on the baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.