1 hr 5 mins
I have made this recipe for over 30 years and it is popular with adults and kids alike. Very easy and very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Lightly brown sausage links in skillet.
- 3Drain on a paper towel to remove extra grease.
- 4Slice potatoes and apples and place in a greased casserole dish.
- 5(If you use the pineapple chunks, you can add them here, if you wish.) In a small bowl, blend the flour, salt, brown sugar, pineapple juice (or syrup from pineapple chunks), and water; pour this mixture over the potatoes and apples.
- 6Place the sausages on top.
- 7Bake 45 minutes or until the apples are tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Sausage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 480.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g