Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Sweet potatoes and sausage sound great together; a sweet and salty combination. The serving size and how much this recipe depends on what size you roll the balls and how many you can eat. This recipe comes from growingmississipi.org
- 1 lb sausage, cooked and drained
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 2 cups cooked mashed sweet potato
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Roll into balls and place on greased sheet pan. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, until brown.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, until brown.