- 4 1⁄2 cups sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan with aluminum foil. Coat foil with vegetable cooking spray.
- Toss together sweet potato and 1 tablespoon oil in pan.
- Bake at 450° for 35 minutes or until tender.
- Whisk together remaining 1 tablespoon oil, honey, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add sweet potato; toss well. Cool.