Recipe by mailbelle
A great addition to your Thanksgiving buffet! Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by TexasHurricane
This had a very interesting flavor. I couldn't find orange yogurt, so I used peach. I used Dannon's Light and Fit, which is fat-free and sugar-free and I had a little trouble getting the yogurt to coat the sweet potatoes. I would recommend using either a light or full-fat version of yogurt instead of fat-free or using more than 6 ounces if using fat-free. If you like cranberries, you might want to up the amount from 1/3 cups. I do think it takes more than one hour of refrigerator to get cold. Great healthy idea!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄3 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (6 ounce) container orange flavored yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a 2 quart saucepan. Add enough water to cover potatoes and heat to boiling over medium-high heat.
- When potatoes start to boil, reduce heat to low; simmer 9-11 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain; cool for 15 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Gently stir cooled potatoes into yogurt mixture until well coated.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.