- 3 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- salt, to taste
- cayenne, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam sweet potatoes in a steamer basket over boiling water until tender when pierced with a knife, about 10 minutes.
- Whisk cream, lime juice, honey, parsley, sour cream, salt and cayenne together in a bowl.
- Add steamed potatoes and toss gently.
- Sprinkle salad with almonds before serving.