Recipe by Forever Foodie
Who doesn't LOVE potato salad....... Exactly!!! I've been making this Yummy recipe for a few years now, and it's always a crowd pleaser. Enjoy!
Top Review by CarrolJ
I didn't think the salad tasted sweet at all. I have decided that I prefer a potato salad without mustard. I added a little more sugar to my serving to compensate for the tart taste of the mustard. My DH said he would rate it a 4 1/2. Made for SPRING PAC 2010 http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
- 2 1⁄2 lbs potatoes
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 -5 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 4 hard-cooked large eggs, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons celery seeds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a large pot, cover with salted water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Let cool. Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes. Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- In a med bowl combined remaining ingredients. Toss gently.
- Spoon mayonnaise mixture over potato, toss gently to coat. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours.