Recipe by Skitzmix-julz
This potato salad has been in my family for many years it came from my daughters Omar I have played with it and this was the result IT IS FANTASTIC!
- 1 (450 g) can condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon English mustard (can use (Dijon)
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 kg small potato
- 6 sweet small pickles
- 2 granny smith apples
- 300 g bacon
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 shallot
- 2 teaspoons brown mustard seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix condensed milk, mustard, and vinegar a day in advance--it will thicken to a mayonnaise consistency.
- Cook potatoes with or without skins, fry bacon in thin slices until crisp. Chop everything else and mix in a large bowl.
- Cut the potatoes in halves. Then add the mayonnaise mix and toss.
- Sprinkle mustard seeds over the top.
- This recipe is lovely hot or cold--even as a main potato dish with chicken or fish it's perfect.
- Note: It is a sweet dish so if you want it a bit less sweet put in 300grams condensed milk instead of 450g.