This recipe comes from Stefano de Pieri - great Italian chef. However this is very Asian fusion inspired but is fantastic. I have successfully made it with a mixture of butternut pumpkin and sweet potato.
- Cut sweet potato into chunks, toss in a little olive oil place in large baking dish with garlic cloves.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper amd bake at 220 Degrees C for 45 minutes to 1 hours.
- Remove from oven peel garlic and keep warm.
- Mix red onion, chilli and herbs into potato and garlic.
- Whisk remaining ingredients including the remaining olive oil, and toss through salad.
- Lastly top with peanuts and serve, extra herbs and black pepper.