Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from my SIL, not really a salad but very good! Great for Thanksgiving as a side dish, very simple to make.
- 1 (28 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drain and mash
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 -3 scallions, chopped
- Miracle Whip
- Add sweet potatoes, celery and scullions together.
- Mix well.
- Add Miracle Whip, I start with a tablespoon and mix it in well.
- Sometimes more, sometimes not.
- Depends on your own tastes on this.
- Place in serving bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve cold.
- (There is no cooking time).
I took a chance wasn't sure we would like this but it's delicious. Thanks so much. I will make it for Thanksgiving