Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple but tasty side dish.
- 550 g orange sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees celsius.
- Cut sweet potato into thin strips (julienne).
- Toss sweet potato with oil, garlic, cheese and pepper.
- Place potato in a single layer on a tray lined with non-stick paper.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
A easy and attractive side dish. The oven temperature is about 350F, and the potato quantity is a little more than a pound. I add a little more garlic and use a little less oil, but that's all to taste.
I loved these. Next time I make them I will try Bergy's method. Adding a little cayenne sounds like a good variation also.
These are very good. I agree with riffraff, next time I will be adding a bit of cayenne to spice them up a bit. Thanks for posting :)