1/1 Photo of Sweet Potato & Rosemary Frittata
Catherine Robson's Note:
I found this recipe in an old Woman's Weekly that I was about to recycle. Ideal for a picnic lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 450 g orange sweet potatoes (peeled & cut into 2cm pieces)
- 1 capsicum (cut into 2cm pieces)
- 2 garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- 3 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaf (chopped)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated to sprinkle on top)
- salt & pepper
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 180c.
- 2Line 18cm x 28cm tin with silicone paper.
- 3Bring a saucepan of water to boil over medium-high heat.
- 4Add sweet potato & cook for 5 minutes.
- 5Drain & set aside.
- 6Then spray a non stick frypan with olive oil spray & heat on medium-high heat.
- 7Add capsicum to pan & cook for 3 minutes - stirring occassionally.
- 8Add garlic to capsicum & cook for an additional 1 minute.
- 9Remove from heat & set aside.
- 10In a bowl whisk the eggs, egg whites, 1/3 cup parmesan, rosemary salt and pepper.
- 11Pour into lined tin.
- 12top with the sweet potato capsicum mixture.
- 13Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- 14Bake 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- 15Cool in tin on rack.
- 16Slice & refrigerate in airtight container until picnic.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato & Rosemary Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 167.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 7.3 g