This is from 1001 Low Fat Vegetarian Recipes. Pumpkin or winter squash could be used in place of the sweet potatoes. Serve with a curry or sage sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sweet potatoes, garlic and ginger; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2Spoon about 1 tablespoon potato mixture onto wonton wrapper; brush edges of wrapper with water.
- 3Top with a second wonton wrapper and press edges together to seal.
- 4Repeat with remaining wonton wrappers and potato mixture.
- 5Heat 3 quarts of water to boiling; add 4-6 ravioli. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until ravioli float to surface and are cooked al dente.
- 6Remove with a slotted spoon and repeat the cooking procedure with the remaining ravioli. Serve topped with your favorite sauce.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.8
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 384.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 6.9 g