Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A show stopping dish for your holiday table.
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup fine chopped nuts
- Pam cooking spray
- Prehear oven to 375*.
- Spray a cookie sheet with Pam.
- Peel & cut potatoes into inch cubes.
- Put potatoes in a 3 quart saucepan & cover with water.
- Bring to a boil & cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain & put in a large bowl & mash until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients except nuts.
- Spoon or pipe mix onto cookie sheet in 10 mounds, sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with honey while warm & serve.