Substitute turnip or rutabega if you like, nice light way to serve veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut sweet potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- 2Place potatoes in medium saucepan.
- 3Add enough water to cover, bring to boil over medium high heat.
- 4Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- 5Drain potatoes and place in large bowl,mash until smooth.
- 6Alternatively, use 4 cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes.
- 7Add orange juice, egg, orange peel and nutmeg, mix well.
- 8Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 9Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 10Spoon potato mixture into 10 mounds on prepared baking sheet.
- 11Sprinkle pecans on tops of mounds.
- 12Bake 30 minutes or until centres are hot.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.1
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 57.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g