- 1 (15 ounce) can yams, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup Sprite
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain yams and mash. Sprinkle in cinnamon to your taste.
- Roll out crescents.
- Put a spoonful of yam mixture in middle and fold to form a puff. Place in casserole dish.
- Bring butter, sugar and Sprite to a boil. Pour on top of puffs.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until crescents are golden brown.