Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I will fix a sweet potato just about any way I can find to fix one, here is another of my sweet potato recipes.
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup black walnut, chopped
- 12 marshmallows
- Mix all ingredients together, except marshmallows.
- Put in a 1 ½-qt baking dish, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Put marshmallows on top and continue to bake until slightly brown.
- Cooking time is approximate; it depends on the size of your sweet potatoes, since they have to be cooked before you can mash them. :-).
Another PAC 07 choice. Along with the orange fluff I made this and took it into work. Everyone loved it. Thanks !