- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- Add butter to hot potatoes. Mash potatoes till smooth.
- Add sugar; stir till well mixed.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Beat into mixture well, until all eggs have been added.
- Stir in milk, vanilla and spices.
- Pour into buttered 2 quart casserole.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Top with marshmallows and bake till brown for 10-15 minutes.