Recipe by Jamie Lynne
I have not yet made this, however, I plan on making it very soon! I figured I would post it just to see if anyone else was also interested! Looks like a different recipe.
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, roasted
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tablespoons cane syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened (1/4 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel and mash potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in eggs and cream.
- Add nutmeg, cinnamon, and 1/2 of the pecans, 1/2 of the brown sugar, syrup, salt, vanilla, and bourbon.
- Mix well.
- Pour into 1-1/2 quart greased round baking dish.
- Combine remaining pecans, remaining brown sugar, flour, coconut, and butter.
- Using your hands, mix ingredients until the mixture resembles a coarse texture.
- Spread over the pudding mixture.
- Bake about 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.